Hi! Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the ramblings of a gal who loves life, her husband, her children, running, teaching, sipping wine with a girlfriend, and helping others.

Life is too short not to say what you need to say, do what your heart desires, and make someone smile everyday.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New adventure

This week I started at Carrington College as the Program Director for the Physical Therapy Assistant program.  I am so excited for this new adventure.  The opportunities and the position are amazing and seems to be a wonderful fit for me. I am looking forward to helping create and best PTA program  in Phoenix.  My list of things to do, after only 2 days is extremely long.  I have learned through training for the upcoming Women's Half Marathon that pacing myself, listening to my body, respecting rest days are aspects that I MUST carry over to my new role. 

Speaking of the WHM, less than 3 weeks !!!  YIKES!!  I can't wait.  I ran 11.5 miles on Saturday and, although I hurt more in my hips than I've ever hurt, it was incredible to finish this distance.  It gave me the confidence that I can reach that big, pink finish line!   Carrington College

No comments:

Post a Comment