Hi! Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the ramblings of a gal who loves life, her husband, her children, running, teaching, sipping wine with a girlfriend, and helping others.

Life is too short not to say what you need to say, do what your heart desires, and make someone smile everyday.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday

I love birthdays. The day someone was born is a day the world changed again in a small way. With every sunrise there's a new opportunity to make your mark on this world. Today, I can't even believe I'm 49. I am so blessed with a beautiful family, a great job, good health, and a forgiving God. I am so grateful, even though I often seem to take so many things for granted. A birthday is a great day to take inventory of your life, your goals, your heart. This coming year, I have several "new year resolutions". I learned a long time ago that a goals is just a dream until it's written down. I hope to share my goals and my progress toward achieving them on my blog. We can all learn from eachother's experiences and journeys. Here's to October 2, 1962

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kelly. I pray and hope it was a grand day. here's to you, cheers!

    ReplyDelete