Hi! Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the ramblings of a gal who loves life, her husband, her children, running, teaching, sipping wine with a girlfriend, and helping others.

Life is too short not to say what you need to say, do what your heart desires, and make someone smile everyday.

Saturday, January 28, 2012





What a day!  Woke up early and went for a warm up run.  Beautiful outside at 5:30 a.m.  I truly love a sunrise run.  Ready for The Color Run.  Annette and I rode together and, although we were dressed in all white, we knew we would not be white for long.  Each km of the race had a color chute... yellow, green, purple then pink.   What a blast!  We had a team of physical therapists from the children's hospital running together and we rocked it!  I am stained and I don't believe my sports bra will ever be white again but would not trade the experience.  The finale color throw was incredible.  So grateful and blessed to be a runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment